You can volunteer to serve on many boards and commissions in Pound Ridge, including the following:

  • Conservation Board
  • Planning Board
  • Zoning Board
  • Recreation Commission
  • Landmarks and Historic District Commission
  • Housing Board
  • Energy Action Committee
  • Water Control Commission

You can also run for various local offices:

  • Town Supervisor
  • Town Board Member
  • Town Justice
  • Town Receiver of Taxes
  • School Board Member
  • Library Trustee

Please contact us if you are interested in serving on a board or commission or running for local office.


Name *